So this past summer I had the amazing opportunity to work at Oakcrest! Oakcrest is an LDS girls camp that girls age 12-14 come too. It's kind of like efy. As I got ready for the summer I got so excited about all the lives I would take a hand in helping to change. I got so excited thinking about that, that I didn't take a moment to think about how my campers would impact mine. I love my girls so much! Sometimes I think I needed them more than they needed me! I've kept in contact with a good majority of them. I have read so many emails, facebook statuses, letters, and blog post about me and to me! Well since I can't show all the love I have seen from them I'll show you this video that Haley from week nine sent me. Thanks Haley! Love you!!
Like it? Create your own at GoAnimate.com. It's free and fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment