Right now I'm taking an institute class called Evidences and Doctrines of The Book of Mormon. When I first enrolled in the class I was really nervous that everything would go over my head. Some of it did but as the class has gone on I have learned so much. Every day Brother Woolstenhulm proves why The Book of Mormon is the word of God. He always uses the phrase, "Now could a farm boy with little education really write something like that?" I love it! There are so many different things in the Book of Mormon that are found in different chapters written by different groups of people that never even new each other. And Joseph Smith never could have gotten them all straight. Nor could he have made them up. Simple things like wild honey prove over and over that this Book is true. One day at the end of class after Brother Woolstenhulm bore his testimony he shared with us President Hinckley's. I've never cried in institute, or seminary but I came really close this day! This gospel is true and I'm so grateful for that blessing in my life!

Cute blog! And I love this post :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThanks Snooze!! You're the best!!
ReplyDelete