Nothing to exciting has been going on up here in the arctic. Also known as Logan Utah. I like to refer to it as the arctic because let's be honest with life it's FREEZING up here! I don't know how I ever survived a winter in Rexburg. Any way school started on the 10th of January and I've been pretty busy ever since with juggling work, school, my church calling, service center, and a social life!
I got a promotion at my work and I'm now on the supervising team. I really enjoy it! It has been a really good change. At work everyone was placed on different teams and we started a new competition. It's harry potter themed and my team is Dumbladore's army. Finger's crossed that we win!
This isn't the best picture in the world but it's the supervising team in our team shirts that we made.
I really love my co-workers. They make the job worth it! Last weekend we all went out to dinner together.
School is going really great! I love my major and my friends in my classes as well as my professors. This coming Tuesday I get to interview for a practicum placement in the fall. I'm really excited for it but kind of nervous too. I don't care too much where I go but if I had my choice I would pick LDS family services. They have some really neat things lined up for the intern. Who knows though! I'll find out around spring break where I'll be for my senior year. Not going to lie I'm excited for this semester to be over! I spend every spare second doing readings and papers for all of my classes. If you want to read any of these books for me please let me know!
This year I have been really involved in USU's service center. I love it! I'm the director of a group called Senior University. I have loved serving the elderly in cache valley! This semester I decided to help out with another program in the service center called STAR. STAR is a tutoring program for elementary kids. I go for two hours every week and help the cutest third graders learn math. When I go to volunteer I get a sticker that says volunteer on it and I decided I would start collecting them. I'm making quite the display on the dashboard of little clyde.
As for fun things so far this semester. We've had some great times! These first few are of a benefit dinner we went to for FHE.
This is Chamba and I with our delicious meal that we made for our Oakcrest dinner.
Ten minute dance parties... need I say more?
Wii Dance!!!
And amazing friends!!

I have missed you. Thanks for updating your life so I could know where you have been.
ReplyDelete