Live so that those who know you but don't know him,
will want to know him because they know you!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Specalist!

I think it's funny how life works. It's funny how since March I have been planning to work at efy as a counselor and within the past week I am now going to be a craft specialist at Oakcrest. There is a quote by Elder Holland that says, "God doesn't care nearly as much about where you have been as he does about where you are and with his help where you are willing to go." I read this quote after I was given the difficult choice between working at Oakcrest or efy. I was shocked that I was being offered the job at Oakcrest but I have always been willing to go where my Heavenly Father has wanted me to go and I guess I'm not done serving him at Oakcrest. This summer I am going to be a craft specialist at Oakcrest with my partner in crime Swiper.


I'm excited to be a specialist with these other girls! I'm excited for the adventures we will have!
Spud, Belay, Swiper, Giggles

1 comment:

  1. GIGGLES!!!! WAHOO!!!!! SURPRISE!!!! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! And yes, all caps was intentional. That is how truly excited for you I am.

    ReplyDelete