Live so that those who know you but don't know him,
will want to know him because they know you!

Friday, February 1, 2013

New Year

I stopped watching Glee a while ago but I'd by lying if I didn't admit that I look up the music on youtube every once in a while.  I found this song and I love it.  The original is great too.  It's a New Year and it's never too late to start making the most of it!  One month down 11 to go.




These are my goals for the year.  I haven't been perfect this month but every day is a new day and as my host mom Liuda would say Tomorrow will be better!

1. Scripture Study
2. Try Something New
3. Play the violin and ukulele more
4. My Health
5. Spend more time with friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment