Live so that those who know you but don't know him,
will want to know him because they know you!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

And so it begins...

Yesterday I got to go to the happiest place in the whole world! Oakcrest! We have had two training's already and yesterday was camp clean up! It was so fun to be back in a place where I have had so many amazing experiences! It was a blast... even though all we did was clean. When we walked into tree hut the first thing we saw was this sign written by our amazing Assistant Directors!


Love you Scout and KaBunga!!


The three of us wanted a picture in front of the sign! :)

Sneakers, Dot, and Me



I said that the first thing I was going to do when we got there was hug tree hut. I love this place!!


Before we got to cleaning we needed to know who our roomies were! I'm so excited that I get to share a cabin with these three great girls!! I'm not sure how much sleep we'll get! :)

Peeps, me, Melon, and Chevy



Our first cabin! Melon and I are in Butternut and Chevy and Peeps are in Cottonwood. It's going to be a party!!


To end the day Chamba and I decided to be brave and try apple sauce for the first time. Basically it was the worst thing we had ever tasted! But hey at least we tried something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment