Live so that those who know you but don't know him,
will want to know him because they know you!

Monday, October 18, 2010

He lives!

One of my amazing girls that I was a counselor to this past summer showed me this in my scriptures. It's found in Moroni 7: 26 and 31. "And as surely as Christ liveth, bear testimony of him."
I know my Savior lives! I know he lives and that he loves me! I know that through him I can accomplish anything! I know that this is his plan and that families are forever. I know prayer works and miracles do happen. I know that when we are doing what's right is when we are truly the happiest. I know the atonement happened for me and it works! I know that I am not perfect and I sometimes all I want to do is give up. But I have peace in knowing that my Savior loves me even with all of my imperfections. He will always be here for me! I know my Savior lives!













And now, after the many testimonies which have been given of him, this is the testimony, last of all, which we give of him: That he lives! For we saw him, even on the right hand of God; and we heard the voice bearing record that he is the only Begotten of The Father-- That by him, and through him, and of him, the worlds are and were created, and the inhabitants thereof are begotten sons and daughters unto God. (D&C 76: 22-24)

1 comment:

  1. That is such a great video! Thanks for sharing, Chelsea!!!

    ReplyDelete