Live so that those who know you but don't know him,
will want to know him because they know you!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Little known facts about me!

I love the flavor of bananas but I hate the texture.

My favorite flower is a daisy.

I don't like the smell of rain.

Growing up I was always rainbow bright for halloween.

I was black and blue when I was born because I was being choked by the umbilical chord.... personal revelation rocks!

I sucked my thumb until I was 8. My mom always tried to get me to stop but what made me stop was when she took me to the dentist. The dentist said he was going to put something in my mouth that would cut it every time I sucked on it. Obviously he was lying but I was scared!

I read the Book of Mormon for the first time by myself cover to cover when I was 11 because a primary teacher challenged me to.

I've broken my finger in a folding chair.

I want to go to Africa and do humanitarian work before I die.

My birthday is in September but I was baptized in December and the water heater was broken so it was freezing!

I am a twin, my twin passed away before we were born but I think it still counts.

I've been taken to the hospital in an ambulance.

My favorite hymns are Come Thou Fount and I Know That My Redeemer Lives.

Mack Wilberg is my favorite composer.

I've sung with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir

My name means Seaport for Christ. Chelsea means seaport and Christina means Christ. :)

My parents decided on my name right before I was blessed.

I had meningitis when I was in the 6th grade.

My favorite movie will always be Anne of Green Gables.

I love Survivor! I hope Boston Rob wins! :)


I play the violin and I sing alto.

I've never gotten a ticket or caused a car accident.

If I could live off of just eating ice cream I would.

My family has two molds. The chocolates and the vanillas. I'm a vanilla.

My favorite movie from my childhood is We Sing. I still know all the words! :) I always pretended to be Sally. This is the trailer!

3 comments:

  1. I loved learning fun facts about you! You are the greatest person alive. Good thing you are my cousin :) love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um... How did I not know some of this stuff. You are the greatest!! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelsea I just found your blog and I love it! It's very cute. I didn't know you played violin! I want to hear you play sometime. I discovered that we both have a love for Mack Wilberg and Survivor. We need to get together to celebrate this. I miss you! -Katie G.

    ReplyDelete