Today is one of my best friend's birthday's. His name is Reed. We have been best friends since I moved into his neighborhood when I was 4 years old. We were even baptized on the same day. This past March Reed passed away in a car accident. It was one of the hardest days for me. But this sadness didn't last long. Reed had many health problems while he was here on earth and I know he is in a much better place now. I am blessed to have the knowledge of the true gospel. I am grateful for the knowledge that I have that as I live righteously I will be able to see Reed again. I'm grateful for the plan of happiness that my Heavenly Father has created for me. You can find out more about Heavenly Father's plan of happiness for you by going here. I am excited for the day that I will get to see Reed and many of my other friends and family who have returned home to our Heavenly Father.
To the righteous person, birth into the world of spirits is a glorious privilege and blessing. The greatest spirits in the family of the Father have not usually been permitted to tarry longer in the flesh than to perform a certain mission; then they are called to the world of spirits where the field is greater and the workers fewer.
-President Heber Q. Hale

No comments:
Post a Comment