Day 30: I am grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Day 29: I am grateful for the Atonement of Christ. "And now, after the many testimonies which have been given of him, this is the testimony, last of all, which we give of him: That he lives!" D&C 76:22

Day 28: I am grateful for vacations.
Day 27: I am grateful for shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, a toothbrush, toothpaste, hairspray, a brush, bobby-pins, a blow-dryer, a straightener, and basically everything and anything that helps to keep me clean and hygienic. :)
Day 26: I am grateful for visiting teaching. I am grateful for my visiting teachers and the girls I get to visit teach.
Day 25: I am grateful for Oakcrest LDS girls camp. I'm grateful for the 3 summers I have already spent there and the next summer that is ahead of me. This place has changed my life for the better. The pictures below capture the happy times but if I could I would capture the hard and the spiritual too I would. Oakcrest is the best place on earth!



Day 24: I am grateful to live in a beautiful world. My favorite primary song is My Heavenly Father Loves me. "For all his creations, of which I'm apart. Yes I know Heavenly Father loves me."
The Kaiabab forest, these are ponderosa trees.
Sunset at the Vermillion Cliffs in Arizona.
The Grand Canyon
Day 23: I am grateful for clean clothes! Whoever invented washer and dryers was a genius! I'm grateful that I don't have to wash my clothes by hand.

Day 22: I am grateful for indoor plumbing. It may be weird but I am grateful for it! This toilet looks fun! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment