Live so that those who know you but don't know him,
will want to know him because they know you!

Monday, December 19, 2011

I'm Not That Smart.

For the average person this probably is no big deal. But me? I am not average. I am also not that smart. Well I used to be in High School when it was easy to get an A. And then this thing called college happened and tests got harder and I all of the sudden wasn't so good at getting good grades. I know grades don't mean a whole lot but they do to graduate schools. Well I may be a Senior and I may graduate next semester but I finally did it! I got a 4.0! Celebrate good times..... Come on!! I came so close last semester I got all A- but this semester I did it!! And in case there are any doubters out there here is proof!


I even took 12 credits! Which makes it a legit 4.0

And yes I did take a picture of my laptop. Sometimes you have to be resourceful!

No comments:

Post a Comment