Live so that those who know you but don't know him,
will want to know him because they know you!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

That one time I mailed a ball...

I have this really great friend named Skittles. I love her. She is currently serving a mission for for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in Portland Oregon. She is rocking out there! Well one time I decided to be creative and I mailed her a ball. Just a ball and no it wasn't in a box. I just put a stamp on it and away it went! You can read about it by going here to the blog post about it. Well I just wanted to announce to the world that she got it! It actually worked! Today I received in the mail this cute picture of her!! The ball was a big hit and apparently it's being passed around the mission. I just want to say thank you to pinterest for supplying me with endless amounts of creativity!


1 comment:

  1. THAT IS AWESOME! Next on the to do list....make a little skittles doll with a skittle wrapper and dye easter eggs with it!

    ReplyDelete