Live so that those who know you but don't know him,
will want to know him because they know you!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pinterest is my new love!

Pinterest is my new favorite thing! There are so many great things on there! One of my favorite blogs is this one (http://www.giverslog.com/?tag=13-ounces-or-less). It's a blog full of ideas of things you can mail that only weight 13 ounces. So basically all you have to do is put a stamp on them and you're good to go. So I decided to try it! I mailed this ball to my friend Skittles who is serving a mission in Oregon. Fingers are crossed that it gets to her! And if it does how epic is that?

The ball started out looking like.

Then it slowly turned into this!



At the post office to mail it off!


Away it goes!

I really hope this gets to her!! If it does I'll definitely be sending more!

1 comment:

  1. I love pinterest!!! And that is SO cool! Don't forget that we are sending Sister Skittles pictures of her easter egg painting with us. We should send the eggs for 13 ounces in the mail to her too!

    ReplyDelete