I love Tangled!! But really who doesn't! One of my favorite scenes from the movie is when Rapunzel and Flynn/Eugene are on the lake and the night sky fills with lanterns. I have always hoped that one day I would be able to light lanterns just like this. It would almost be as cool as being in a disney movie! Well one of my best friends in the whole world is Becca Scout Hall and she made that dream come true!! We went up to the Salt Flats and let the lanterns go!
This is Leah and I with our Laterns. We all wrote wishes on the lanterns before we let them go. How tender is that?!
Me, Scout, and KaBunga. Two of my best friends! I love them!
Already to go!
Right before I let mine go into the beautiful night sky.
Don't they look cool? If you ever have the opportunity to do this I highly suggest it! You wont regret it!

i so did this! it was the most magical thing ever right? so glad you did it too. now let's just do it together someday! deal! i miss you!
ReplyDelete