I love Valentine's day! If we're being honest with life though I liked it a lot better when I was in elementary school and we got to make fun Valentines day boxes and give everyone in our class valentines. But who are we kidding! I may be 22 but I still gave out Valentines! Cars 2 Valentines! :) Today was a really fun Valentines day!
It started at 5 am when I went with the other members of the relief society presidency to deliver cookies to all of the girls in our relief society. I basically ran to Kristen's house because I was scared someone was going to jump out from a tree and grab me. This was the best day to start off the day!
Then right before I went to my internship I found this BIG FANTASTIC LETTER....ALL FOR ME!!! I have the cutest sister and brother-in-law in the whole world!
At my internship I played with the cutest little boy! He was on shelter but he just got placed in a foster home today. Which is good for him and sad for me because I'll probably never see him again. Then Jackie and I taught our children's class and they loved the valentine's we had for them!
This is a few of us waiting for step-family class to start.
| Kalia, Marz, Me, Jackie, and Katie |
Well I teach the oldest class for step-family with Kalia and none of our kids showed up! So Kalia and I got our dinner and had a valentine's day date in the hall.
My yummy free dinner from Gia's.... a really nice Italian restaurant in Logan.
When I got home Megan and I went to the crepery! It was yummy, a bucket list item, and a first for both of us!
In my opinion it was a good and successful Valentine's day! Especially when it ends with watching How to Loose a Guy in Ten Days!

No comments:
Post a Comment