Live so that those who know you but don't know him,
will want to know him because they know you!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Lent

I know what the five of you people who may actually read my blog are thinking, "Chelsea you're not catholic."  Which is a true story but I have always thought it would be really cool to participate in lent.

Lent is a period of forty weekdays each year that commemorates Jesus' fasting in the wilderness.  People usually give up 1 thing for those forty days.  My roommate did it my sophomore year and she gave up facebook.  Since then I have always wanted to do it but somehow I forget.... happens!  I have decided to give up sweets.  But frozen yogurt doesn't count as sweets....it's fat free!  :)

Lent goes from February the 22nd until April 5th.  If you want to join me in giving something up for forty days I wouldn't mind a friend!


1 comment:

  1. Giggles, I'll do it with you it sounds interesting. After thinking it through I think I can give up soda for 40 days :D

    ReplyDelete