One of my great friends Sarah Chamba West told me about this great website. Free Crappy Portraits click here to go to their website. Basically all you have to do is give them a picture and a description of the people in the picture and they will send you a free picture back.
This is the description and picture I gave them....
This is a picture of me and three of my best friends. I'm the one on the far right. The four of us are in charge of planning a girls camp for 12 to 14 year olds together. We also don't call each other by our real names. The names we know each other by are (from left to right) Bean, Goldielocks, Nutmeg, and Giggles. We love to laugh together....a lot, drink hot chocolate, and open doors with our stomachs. Bean, and Goldielocks are graduating with their masters degrees in May and I'm graduating with my bachelors in May. Bean loves cheese, Goldielocks is from Ohio (the rest of us are from Utah), Nutmeg is an undergraduate teaching fellow for a chemistry class, and I love Disney!
And THIS is the AMAZING picture I got back! Laughed so hard!! "Stomach-door-powers ACTIVATE!" :) Also note our funny super hero symbols! Life is great.... the Oakcrest d-ship makes it better!!!


YOU GOT IT BACK!!! Best day ever! I'm so glad you got a free crappy portrait! You have to put it in Tree Hut! I love it!
ReplyDeletewow you get to write the disney princesses and you get a free crappy portrait - how do you come up with these ideas!!! you are just too cool!!! Love ya giggles
ReplyDeletehahahaha, this is the greatest thing ever! you are awesome Giggles:)
ReplyDelete