Live so that those who know you but don't know him,
will want to know him because they know you!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

One Year

 A year ago today my best friend passed away in a car accident.  I can't believe that it's been a whole year.  It was about 10pm when I got the phone call.  I was studying for my child welfare test I had the next day.  I felt like my world was turned upside down.  I always knew Reed would pass away at a young age but I wasn't prepared.  I had no phone call saying Reed was headed to the hospital again.  It all came as a shock.  But at the same time I knew he was in a better place.  He endured so much while he was here on earth.  I am happy for him and I know that he is doing great things on the other side.  I'm excited for the day that I'll get to see my friend Reed again.   Reed and I always told people we were twins.  Surprisingly we even got a few people to believe us.  I love you twin!  God be with you till we meet again!

To the righteous person, birth into the world of spirits is a glorious privilege and blessing. The greatest spirits in the family of the Father have not usually been permitted to tarry longer in the flesh than to perform a certain mission; then they are called to the world of spirits where the field is greater and the workers fewer. President Heber Q. Hale








No comments:

Post a Comment