Live so that those who know you but don't know him,
will want to know him because they know you!

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Ukulele Lovin'!

About a month ago my friend Sarah West started teaching me how to play the Ukulele. I immediately fell in love!  It's a fun and easy instrument!  I loved it so much I had to buy one.  My nice brother-in-law has been letting me borrow his for a while but on Tuesday my very own ukulele came!!!

It came in this rather tall box.  Best package?  I think yes!

This is what my ukulele looks like!  Isn't it great?  I will now be accepting suggestions for naming it!

I love my Ukulele!  I am one happy girl!!!


Don't let this picture deceive you... I don't know a lot of songs and I can't play any of them very well yet.  But I'm getting there!

No comments:

Post a Comment