Live so that those who know you but don't know him,
will want to know him because they know you!

Sunday, March 4, 2012

One reason I love Snow!

This past Friday I went tubing at Soldier hollow with some of my family.  This is all of us bundled up and ready to go.  And yes because I know you are asking yourself about my attire I'll answer the questions for you.  I am wearing my dad's coat from the 80s and yes I am indeed wearing my whale rain boots.  I am just that cool!


The coolest part is the fact that you don't have to lug your tube up the big hill.  They crank you up!  SO COOL!

This is all of us at the top.  Once you get up there they have 6 different runs.  I was so scared that I was going to break my arm that I wanted to go down what Michelle called the bunny hill.  I didn't know if I was going to brave enough to try anything else.  I can be a wimp sometimes.  Side note to my sacredness.  I'm waiting at the top and I look over and there is a little kid who is probably 3 going down by himself.  At this point I realize that I'm a woose and that if a 3 year old can do it the 22 year old should not be scared.  Needless to say I did it and  I loved it!!!

These are my siblings with their spouses.  When Michelle invited me to come I didn't even think to ask if Jeni and Kari (my other single sisters) were coming.  Lets just say I had fun being the 7th wheel.  I have great siblings!!!

Michelle and Brandon

Brian and Heather


Rachel and Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment