Freshman Year!
Started School at Brigham Young University Idaho.
 |
| Most of my roommates! Jessica, me, Heather, Amanda, and Raechel. |
 |
| My roommate Nicole! |
 |
| My room, roommate Hannah. |
 |
| First trip to Yellowstone! |
.JPG) |
| Roommates my second semester! Shaylie, Me, Amanda, Jana, and Barby. |
 |
| I love Raechel! |
 |
| Our Prank War! |
 |
| Spent many nights stargazing. |
 |
| Oh how I love Jana! |
Sophomore Year!
I transfered to Utah State University
 |
| Roommates! Adrianne, Kailey, me, Katelyn, Marianne, and Marissa. |
 |
| Cleaning the sink for the first time! |
 |
| Our friend Keltson passed away a year ago from when we took this picture and this was at a race to raise money for a RHS graduate in his honor. |
 |
| I met this beautiful girl and became instant best friends! |
 |
| My first USU football game! |
 |
| Roommates my second semester. Adrianne got married. |
 |
| First time to the Festival of Colors! |
 |
| I made it into the USU Social Work Program! |
Junior Year!
 |
| My roommate Carolynn! Lets be honest with life there were 4 of us but we never saw the other 2. |
 |
| Our cars Clyde and Betty loved each other. |
 |
| What's a 21st birthday without some cake in the face! |
 |
| Painting the street and paint dance! |
 |
| Homecoming day parade! |
 |
| Pumpkin walk! |
 |
| 21.5 Birthday! I love half birthdays! |
 |
| Ten minute dance parties.... a regular occurrence! |
 |
| Fell in love with Tim Tam Slams! |
 |
| Director of Senior University |
 |
| We loved going on adventures! This was hiking the A up on the mountain. |
Senior Year!
 |
| Roommates! Laynee, Me, Megan, and Megan |
 |
| I interened at the Center. Love this place and the people! |
 |
| Fellow Supervisors! |
 |
| Sleeping out on the Hyper field to get into the USU vs. BYU game. |
 |
| Service Center Council. |
 |
| Big Blue! Getting this picture fulfilled many hopes and dreams! |
 |
| Best Friend! |
 |
| Graduation! Bachelors in Social Work! |
I. MISS. YOU. like the sun misses the flower.
ReplyDelete