Live so that those who know you but don't know him,
will want to know him because they know you!

Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Mormon Miracle Pageant

Yesterday I went down to Manti for the wonderful Mormon Miracle Pageant.  It was a blast and a half! We went to the Craft fair and Jeni found this wonderful hat.  I always knew she should have been a blond. 


I love snow cones!  We got some grommet snow cones that had ice cream in them they were delicious!


Random Piano man in the middle of the street.  If I had any talent for the piano I would have waited in line to play it.


Jeni and I in front of the Manti Temple!


 The whole gang that went down to see the pageant.


 Gorgeous Sunset.


The Manti Temple.


During the performance they had a live Moroni... confident I would have peed my pants because it would be so scary to be on top of the temple!  But at the same time how cool would it be to be up there.


This was my favorite scene.  When Christ comes to visit the people in the Americas.  How great will be the day when he shall come again!


1 comment:

  1. gigs! i nominated you for a cute award on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete