Live so that those who know you but don't know him,
will want to know him because they know you!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Sarah Chamba West

So I know this really great girl her name is Chamba or as the people in the real world call her Sarah. She's basically one of the most amazing people I have ever met! Really truly! She's probably one of the most Christ like people anyone could ever meet! It was around this time last school year that I met her. We both got jobs at the great Aggie Connection and one day at training we ate dinner together. Best idea we ever had! We became instant friends, then cousins, and now she's my other half! :) I don't know what I would do with out her! I'm so grateful Heavenly Father led us to the same job and then allowed us to work at Oakcrest together!


Our matching boots that our
grandparents gave us. :)


Dough hands!


Our matching boots and Hairy!


Ten things I love about Chamba
1. She's my cousin
2. She is super good at Oak approp words... "We do... well what if one of my girls gets hurt and I accidently say oh my gosh don't freak out! Oh crap I just said it! Dang it! I suck at life!!"
3. We have the same love for apple sauce.
4. She's really good at rubbing dandy-lions on people
5. When she is in deep thought she sticks her tongue out.
6. She builds amazing fires!
7. She donates her hair for locks of love!
8. She teaches with amazing power!
9. She names her stomach :)
10. She's Chamba! What isn't there to love?

2 comments:

  1. Chels I agree with all of the above. I love Sarah and that's super great you dedicated a whole blog to her! You are equally amazing. I love you both with my whole soul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIGGLES! Why are you the BEST person ever?! Seriously cousin, I love you! This made my whole life. I cannot stop smiling! :) Thank you! I am nothing without my other half!! YOU are amazing. Thanks for the blog :) I really feel so honored. love love love you!

    ReplyDelete