You don't need sleep to function, just a prayer or two and faith. Whitening your teeth with ash really does work! Going down the foam slide does not count for your 1 shower of the week. I have a hidden talent for making paper costumes. When the water runs out 300 girls will all of the sudden need to go to the bathroom. Side pony tails are in fashion. Horse and Goggles. Being homesick is a common occurrence. Celebrating your unbirthday is more fun than celebrating your real birthday. Cooking popcorn on the roof makes it taste better. A can of peaches changes the view of service. I am a Daughter of God. Come what may and Love it! Praying brings about miracles. Virtue is doing the right thing even when no one is watching me. Do your best and leave the rest to him. The gospel is the good news of this world. We walk by faith, not by sight. Hold to the rod! Having Hope in Christ is having hope in a better world and a better tomorrow. Life is easier when we pray. The Gospel is true! Christ went through the Atonement for me. Coming unto Christ is striving every day to be like him. Christ is the way. Have hope in the Atonement of Christ. Heavenly Father is aware of me. Christ is Hope. When he brings you to it, he'll bring you through it. When I come unto Christ I give him the power to heal me. Through Christ I can do ALL things!

SO TRUE! i second everything on there. this made me so happy inside! everything we needed to know we learned at oakcrest! i'm so grateful you led me there! i love you!
ReplyDelete